Short Yet Amazing Trekking Tours in the Himalayas of Nepal
Breathtaking Himalayas in Nepal are famous for making wonderful trekking tours. Trekking in the beautiful and peaceful countryside relishing stunning views of the Himalayas is simply wonderful. Magnificent mountain peaks, peaceful atmosphere, lush valleys, friendly and smiling people, fresh and rejuvenating air, spectacular landscape etc. are some of the wonders in the region. The trekkers can experience and enjoy these charms during the trekking tours in the Himalayas of Nepal.
Of several wonderful trekking tours in Nepal, we are going to talk about 5 wonderful and short trips here in this article. These trekking tours are spread in different regions of the Himalayas and liked by many walking adventure enthusiasts. Our listing chronology doesn’t reflect the popularity of the tours over each other though. They all are equally popular and bring magical walking tour experience in different regions of the Himalayas.
Here are those 5 short and amazing trekking tours.
- Everest Panorama Trek – You must have guessed it right when you read the name of this wonderful walking tour. You’re 100% right to think that this trip goes to Everest region of the Himalayas. Although the trip keeps you away from the Everest Base Camp, it gives you majestic view of the Mt. Everest. Several other magnificent peaks in the region are equally breathtaking. This 7 day trekking tour in the Everest region takes you to Lukla, Phakding, Namche and up to Tengboche before taking you back down towards Lukla via Khumjung. In addition to the breathtaking view of the Everest and other mountains, you can experience the Sherpa and Buddhist life and culture in the region.
- Poonhill Trek – This amazing short walking tour takes you to enjoy the splendor of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri region of the Himalayas. Just 5 days of trekking in the Himalayan foothills brings some spectacular panoramic views of the mountain peaks. View of 8000 meters mountains of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna I in addition to several other peaks is mind blowing.
- Langtang Valley Trek – This short and amazing walking tour of 6 days takes you to the Langtang region of the Himalayas. Langtang valley trek is a wonderful exploration of natural, cultural and spiritual beauty of the region. This is the nearest Himalayan trekking region for Kathmandu, the capital city.
- Mardi Himal Trek – This trek is gaining a wonderful popularity amongst the trekkers for its sheer beauty. This 7 day walking tour takes trekkers to explore the wonders of Mardi Himal, Mt. Fishtail and other mountain peaks in the region. Trekking in the region is a peaceful and less crowded walking tour experience.
- Kathmandu Valley Rim Trek – Although this trekking doesn’t go anywhere closer to the snow-capped mountains, it never keeps you away from the Himalayan view. 4 days of amazing walk in the nature and through several local villages mixes culture and nature in its wonderful splendor. The Himalayan panorama follows the trekkers all throughout the walking tour.
These are our selected short trekking tours in Nepal that create some wonderful walking tour experience. These are perfectly ideal trips for adventurers with short period of time for their holiday. Although short in duration, these trips are in no way less fascinating than longer Himalayan trekking tours.